How to Claim an Inactive Twitter Username
Below are the step by step instructions to claim an inactive Twitter Username
- Go to: https://support.twitter.com/forms/impersonation
- Make the selection for ‘I am being impersonated.’
- Follow all the steps and fill the form, providing Twitter with the information requested.
- Complete the form, giving a detailed description of why you think the username should be released. This is where you should tell them you own the .com and any other entities related directly to the username. (You will likely have to prove it by emailing them from the domain). If you have any registered trademarks or wordmarks for the name, you can tell them this as well.
- Within a day or two you should get a response from