An e-mail signature is a block of text that is appears at the bottom of your messages you send. Generally, a signature is used to provide the recipient with your name, e-mail address, business contact information, or Web site URL. A signature file, or sig as it is often called, can easily be created in most e-mail clients. You will have the option to always attach the signature to all outgoing e-mails, or add the signature in specific outgoing e-mails.
In this guide you will learn step by step guide how to add signature in Microsoft outlook 2010.
- In Outlook, click the File tab
- Click Options
- In the Options dialog box, click Mail
- Click Signatures to open the Signatures And Stationery dialog box
- Click New to open the New Signature dialog box
- Type a name for the signature and click OK
- Choose a font and font size
- Select font format options
- In the Edit Signature field, type the text you want to appear in your signature
- Add pictures or links to the signature, if you want
- Click OK twice to save your signature