he Swift LXI and VXI are two variants of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, a popular hatchback car. Here’s a comparison between the two:
- Features: The VXI variant of the Swift generally offers more features compared to the LXI variant. Some additional features found in the VXI variant may include power windows, power-adjustable ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors), keyless entry, central locking, audio system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted audio controls, and more. The LXI variant, on the other hand, has a more basic feature set.
- Interior: The interior of both variants is quite similar in terms of design and layout. However, the VXI variant may have some additional comfort and convenience features, such as adjustable front seats, rear seat headrests, and more storage options.
- Safety: Both the LXI and VXI variants come with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution), rear parking sensors, and seatbelt reminders. However, additional safety features like rear defogger, rear wiper with washer, and high-speed alert may be available in the VXI variant.
- Price: The VXI variant is generally priced higher than the LXI variant due to the additional features and equipment it offers. The price difference may vary based on the specific market and any ongoing promotions or discounts.
- Engine and Performance: The LXI and VXI variants of the Swift usually come with the same engine and performance specifications. They are typically powered by a 1.2-liter petrol engine, offering similar power and torque output. Both variants are available with manual transmission options.
It’s important to note that features and specifications can vary based on the model year and any updates made by the manufacturer. It’s advisable to check the official website or contact a Maruti Suzuki dealer for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the specific features and differences between the LXI and VXI variants of the Swift.